Last updated: Apr 05, 23 09:42 UTC | Permalink
In this module, you will learn to:
- “Refactoring”: restructuring of code to improve structure .
- Some common code examples for “smells” (anti-patterns).
- “Technical Debt”: generalization covering all internal problems in a codebase
- Book: Refactoring: Improving the design of existing code
- Book: Managing Technical Debt: Reducing Friction in Software Development
- Software Engineering at Google - Chapter 15 (Deprecation)
- Technical Debt: From Metaphor to Theory and Practice (IEEE Software artice from 2012)