Last updated: Apr 05, 23 09:42 UTC | Permalink
This lecture is about writing code that other people will be able to understand, reuse, and modify. We’ve distilled this down to five general program-design princples.
By the end of this lesson you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of our design principles
- List 5 code-level design principles with examples
- Identify some violations of the principles and suggest ways to mitigate them
- Individual Project Deliverable 1 Due Wednesday, Jan 25 by 11am
- Code Examples from Lecture (zip file)